Williamson, Inc. has tapped 10 accomplished business leaders to join the 2017 Board of Directors to help lead the strategic direction of the organization, comprised of the county’s office of economic development and chamber of commerce. They will lend their respective talents and expertise to provide overall direction in accomplishing the mission and strategic goals of Williamson, Inc.
The new board members are:
- Paul Bolin, Chief Financial Officer, Williamson Medical Center
- Lisa Campbell, Director of Marketing Communications Corporate Affairs, Mars Petcare
- Heath Clark, Owner, H Clark Distillery
- Jim Detrude, Director of Human Resources, Nissan North America
- Dennis Georgatos, Vice President, Skanska
- Dr. Shanna Jackson, Associate Vice President, Williamson Campus, Columbia State Community College
- Vicki Manning, Senior Vice President, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Gail Powell, Executive Director, High Hopes Development Center
- Daren Thompson, President and CEO, The UPS Store of Cool Springs
- Nate Thompson, Regional Business Development Manager, Landscaping Services, Inc.
With the start of the fiscal year in January, the board will also have a new slate of officers. They are: Jeff Drummonds, LBMC (President); Richard Herrington, Franklin Synergy Bank (Vice Chair); Dr. Shanna Jackson, Columbia State Community College (Secretary); Celeste Patterson, H.G. Hill Realty (Treasurer); and Paula Harris, Barge Waggoner Sumner and Cannon, Inc. (Immediate Past Chair). Two members-at-large will serve on the Executive Community and will be appointed in January.
Rounding out the board will be its current members:
- Nelson Andrews, Andrews Cadillac/Jaguar/Land Rover Company
- Darek Bell, Bell & Associates Construction, LP
- Ellie Westman Chin, Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau (ex-officio)
- Mark Cleveland, Elicit Brands LLC/Swiftwick
- Alex Fisch, Southern Land Company
- Kelly Gilfillan, Home Page Media Group
- Cherie Hammond, Cherie Hammond Consulting
- Debbie Henry, The TMA Group / Franklin Transit Authority
- Cathy Holland, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- Derby Jones, Williamson Herald
- Andy Marshall, Marshall Family Foods, Inc.
- Tena Mayberry, Century II
- Amy Cross Nance, Attorney at Law
- Richard Perko, Lee Company
- Dawn Rudolph, Saint Thomas Health
- Paige Thompson, Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
- Missy Michaels, United Communications (ex-officio)
- B. Sills, A+ Storage, Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce (ex-officio)
The 33-member governing body includes 29 members, three ex-officio members and the President & CEO, Matt Largen. Board members serve three-year terms, with ten board members added every year on a rolling basis.