Winners get Hundreds of Dollars in Prizes and Showing at Franklin Art Crawl
Franklin—In honor of Preservation month in May, the City of Franklin announces the 2018 My Historic Franklin Photo contest with hundreds of dollars in prizes, plus a chance to win goodies from our friends at Grays on Main, Kilwins, Tin Cottage, New Day Photography, The Williamson County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau and the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN . The contest runs May 1-15th on the City of Franklin Instagram page @cityoffranklintn. The winning photos will be displayed at Tin Cottage on Main Street in Franklin and be shown at The Franklin Art Crawl. Awards will be given for Best Architecture Photo, Best Landscape Photo and Peoples’ Choice.
How to Enter:
1. Post your photo to Instagram and include @cityoffranklintn and the hashtag
#myhistoricfranklinphoto to be considered in this contest.
2. Entrants must also follow the City of Franklin on Instagram @cityoffranklintn. The photos must be posted between May 1 and May 15, 2018.
3. The city will contact the winner through Instagram.
4. Each entry must include an aspect of Franklin that features (1) Architecture and/or (2) Landscape.
5. Photograph can be old or new.
See official rules on the City of Franklin Website at www.franklintn.gov/myhistoricfranklinphoto.
Entrants must be 15 years or older to participate and must be a legal resident of Williamson County. A panel of judges will decide the winning photographs. Winner will be announced on May 22 at the Board of Mayor and Alderman Meeting and later the City’s social media pages. All photographs submitted become the property of the City of Franklin and, as such, may be published elsewhere (including social media pages) without the express written consent of the entrant.