Why a shopping mall? CoolSprings Galleria has more than 900,000 square feet of space and is anchored by Macy’s, Sears, Belk, Dillard’s and J.C. Penny. The event being held in the mall’s climate controlled common areas and parking lot places sellers with determined and impulse shoppers. The mall total common area of space is equivalent to ten city blocks. Shoppers can enjoy ample free parking and free admission to all the weekend’s events. This leaves each individual shopper more dollars to spend on products from participating artisans. CoolSprings Galleria is located at 1800 Galleria Boulevard, Franklin, TN, 37067.
- Days & Times: Friday, May 18, and Saturday May 19, 10 am – 9 pm & Sunday, May 20, 11 am – 5 pm. Admission is free.
- Booth Cost and Fees: $295.00 10′ deep x 10′ wide booth. (indoor) and $590.00 double booth 10′ deep x 20′ wide or 20′ x 10 ‘ end booths (indoor).Booth space is demised floor space only. One chair will be provided with registration. 6’ folding tables areavailable at a cost of $10 per table for the three day weekend. Electricity will be provided for $12 per booth for indoor booths only.
- Eligibility: Artists and artisans in fine art and fine craft product lines are invited. Please note that only works produced by the exhibiting artist are allowed. No commercially mass produced works or works by artists not in attendance will be permitted.
- Due Dates and Timelines: Artist may submit a completed registration form along with a $75 deposit per booth to reserve their space. Full payment will be due by April 21, 2012. An invoice showing the deposit amount and balance for all items outstanding will be emailed to applicant. We ask that you submit a low resolution jpeg photo of your work or booth at previous art fairs. The completed package can be emailed to Cassandra@ccaaf.net.
- In the event you must cancel, please notify The Author Collective immediately; by calling Cassandra Carter at 313.446.2262 and emailing your request to Cassandra@ccaaf.net Please include the invoice confirmation number, name and address of the registrant.
- If the cancellation is made on or before April 4, 2012, your booth fee will be refunded minus a $25 administration fee, unless otherwise noted.
- There are no refunds on cancellations made after the April 4, 2012 refund deadline, unless otherwise noted.