With trick or treating just a few days away, we are sure that you already have your Halloween costume all picked out and ready to go… But for the few slackers out there, here are a few costume ideas just for you:
- An iPod– grab a big storage boxwrap it in whatever color wrapping paper your iPod is, and use a pizza cut out from those round frozen pizzas for the center of your costume.
- Facebook– Going along with the carboard box theme, cut out a spot for your face… paint or write in your profile info…and bravo, you have a walking Facebook page.
- Angry Birds– This game is quite the hipe this year. If you don’t have time to pull together a costume…Halloweenexpress.com may be able to provide the complete look for adults and infants.
- The Royal Wedding– Spending this Halloween at a party? Get your friends together and dress up royally… the duchesses can wear hats from Steeplechase.
- Sue Sylvester– Add a little “glee” to your wardrobe and walk around the neighborhood in Sue’s infamous tracksuit.