Get ready for the next big things! Find out the revealing revelations of fall fashion that will amp up any attire. This is just what you’re looking for when it comes to the latest fashion forward finds. Dynamically designed for any occasion, these pieces are key. It’s our cue to review “Most Wanted for Women,” from Belk, the leader of “Modern. Southern. Style.” and Arlene Goldstein, Belk vice president of fashion direction. Here’s the list of hits and highlights:
1. Slim Trouser – No wardrobe update is complete without fall’s favorite pant. Sleek, simple and easy to wear, this bottom is still first on fashion’s hip parade.
2. Button Front Shirt – Comfy doesn’t always mean casual. Paired with denim or a pencil skirt, this versatile top offers a first class ticket to tailored elegance.
3. Statement Jacket – This is the “go to” item that easily upgrades any look. Fitted blazer or boxy crop; military or motocross, this is the wardrobe change that changes everything.
4. Fashion Sweatshirt – This humble sweater has had a high fashion make over. It is an old school classic that is chic yet accessible.
5. Patterned Sweater – From spots and stripes to abstract florals and animal imagery, this knit has a knack for newness. Both pullovers and cardis can take you anywhere,
6. Something Leather – Choose pleather or the real thing, either way sensational skins are a fall must have. Romantic or edgy this material matters.
7. New Knit Dress – Good to go. It is wearable, packable and fashionable. Did I mention modern shapes and sophisticated patterns?
8. Bold Jewels – Check out statement pieces that pack a punch. Rings, necks and a bevy of bracelets. Brilliant stones and bold proportions. Ritzy yet relevant.
9. Satchel – Fashion meets function with precise lines and the ultimate in craftsmanship. The season’s #1 handbag silhouette becomes the exclamation point to your look.
10. Short Boots – Dare to wear them with everything from slim pants and skinny jeans to sleek sheaths and snazzy skirts. Be adventurous or just play it safe. Both work!
About Belk, Inc.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Belk, Inc. (www.belk.com) is the nation’s largest family owned and operated department store company with 301 Belk stores located in 16 Southern states. Founded in 1888 by William Henry Belk in Monroe, N.C., the company is in the third generation of Belk family leadership and has been committed to community involvement since its inception. Each year, Belk gives a portion of its pretax income back to the communities it serves. In the fiscal year ending Jan. 31, 2013, the company and its associates, customers and vendors, donated more than $19 million to those communities. Belk stores and belk.com offer a wide assortment of top national brands and private label fashion apparel, shoes and accessories for the entire family along with top name cosmetics, a wedding registry and a large selection of quality merchandise for the home. To connect with Belk go to: Belk Get Connected.
Modern. Southern. Style.
Belk seeks to satisfy the modern Southern lifestyle like no one else, so that our customers get the fashion they desire and the value they deserve. Our vision is for the modern Southern woman to count on Belk first – for her, for her family, for life.