NASHVILLE — The 16th Annual Wine on the River will be hosted at Riverfront Park in Downtown Nashville. The event will be held in its new location on Saturday, September 8th from 3pm to 7pm. Tickets are on sale now at www.WineOnTheRiverNashville.com. A portion of the ticket proceeds will benefit local charity The DISTRICT.
The “World Tour” theme will highlight beverages from various regions across the globe, including wine, beer and spirits. Food will be available for purchase from local restaurants. Live Music will be featured throughout the event. For more information on the wine, beer, spirits, food and music featured at this year’s event go to www.wineontherivernashville.com.
- Advance General Admission tickets are $59 (plus tax) per person and include a souvenir wine glass and all wine, beer and spirit samples.
- VIP tickets are $89 (plus tax) per person and include a specialty glass, designated VIP area, early admission at 2:30pm and specialty wines only available in the VIP area.
- Day-Of tickets increase by $10 per person and will only be available if advanced tickets have not sold out.
- Non-Drinking Tickets are $20 (plus tax) and do not include souvenir wine glass, wine, beer, or spirit samples.
- General Admission, VIP and Designated Driver Tickets can be purchased online at WineOnTheRiverNashville.com.
Local Bands- San Rafael Band and Markey Blue will provide entertainment with a combination of jazz, blues, funk, and Latin fusion, on the Rock Harbor Marina and Paddle Up stage. You can learn more about the Wine on the River Nashville Entertainment at www.wineontherivernashville.com/entertainment
Local Restaurants featured at this year’s Wine on the River Nashville include the following:
Chicken Salad Chick Makeready Libations Trattoria il Mulino
Maggiano’s Nothing Bundt Cakes Another Broken Egg
Food is available for purchase from these restaurants throughout the event. To learn more and to visit their websites, visit www.wineontherivernashville.com/food
Wine on the River is proud to maintain a charitable component by contributing proceeds and collaborating with The District, which is dedicated to community revitalization of three historic districts and their contiguous areas in downtown Nashville: Broadway, 2nd Ave/ Riverfront and Printers Alley, collectively known as the DISTRICT. Its programs seek to foster and stimulate growth of a district identity, community spirit, civic pride and unity while promoting the people in the area and to further retain downtown Nashville’s historic character. Learn more about the District at http://thedistrictnashville.org
Event set-up will begin at Riverfront Park on Friday, September 7th at 8:00 AM. The Northbound lane of 1st Ave. N between Broadway and Church will be closed for load in starting at 11:00am on Saturday, September 8th.