Limited Tickets Still Available for Shopping Sessions September 28 to October 1; All Ticket Sales Proceeds Benefitting The Nashville Food Project and Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
WHO: Le Creuset, maker of trusted premium cookware
WHAT: Le Creuset’s first Factory-to-Table sale event in Nashville, will happen next weekend at the Music City Center beginning Thursday, September 28 with a VIP preview shopping event through Sunday, October 1. Each shopping session features special discounts on a large selection of Le Creuset products from around the world, including colors and shapes rarely seen in the American marketplace.
Tickets, which are now available for purchase in two-hour shopping sessions here, are $10 for Friday and Saturday and free-of-charge Sunday with the donation of a pantry item (pre-registration still required). 100 percent of the proceeds from all ticket sales benefit local nonprofit partners The Nashville Food Projectand Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
VIP EVENT: The Factory-to-Table sale event kicks off Thursday, September 28 with a special VIP preview shopping event at the Music City Center from 4 until 9 p.m. The event, which is offered to the public at a premium ticket price of $25, grants early access to the floor products and sales, live music and tasty bites and sips to fuel shoppers. Attendees of the VIP Event will also get the chance to see special live demos from four of Nashville’s top chefs, including:
- 5 p.m. – Chef Jason Zygmont of Treehouse will be preparing a Tomato Braised Squid
- 6 p.m. – Chef Margot McCormack of Margot Café will be preparing a Fall Vegetable Gratin
- 7 p.m. – Chef RJ Cooper of Henley will be preparing a Southern Cassoulet
- 8 p.m. – Chef Andy Little of PRIMA & Josephine will be preparing a Candied Carrot Soup
WHEN: VIP Preview Shopping Event:
- Thursday, September 28 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m./$25 for a two-hour shopping session
Open Shopping Sessions:
- Friday, September 29, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m./$10 for a two-hour shopping session
- Saturday, September 30, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m./$10 for a two-hour shopping session
- Sunday, October 1, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. /$10 or FREE with the donation of a pantry item (pre-registration still required)
WHERE: Music City Center
TICKETS: Tickets, which are now available for purchase in two-hour shopping sessions here, are $10 for Friday and Saturday and free-of-charge Sunday with the donation of a pantry item (pre-registration required).
ABOUT LE CREUSET:
For nearly a century, Le Creuset has focused on inspiring and empowering people everywhere to make joy through cooking. From the original enameled cast iron cookware to stoneware, stainless, silicone and more, Le Creuset has grown to offer products across a range of materials and categories that guarantees the right tool for the right job. For a list of Le Creuset stores, please visit www.LeCreuset.com/stores.