LIMITED TICKETS REMAIN FOR TOUR DE FARM
FROM LES DAMES D’ESCOFFIER ON SUNDAY, APRIL 15
Sponsors for the Second Annual Fundraising Event Include Capitol Grille at
The Hermitage Hotel, Springer Mountain Farms, Grand Avenue and Masada Bakery
Limited tickets are still available for the second annual Tour de Farm 2018 presented by Les Dames d’Escoffier Nashville on Sunday, April 15. Two events in one, the fundraiser includes a day-long VIP Farm tour throughout Williamson County and a multi-course Farm-Inspired Feast. VIP Farm Tour begins at 9:30 a.m and Farm Inspired Feast begins at 5:00 p.m.
Tickets for the event are $195 for the tour and dinner or $95 for the dinner, and are now available for purchase online. Funds from both events will go to supporting scholarships for women to further their continuing education in the fields of food, farming, beverage, and hospitality.
The VIP Farm Tour (includes The Farm-Inspired Feast), $195
The VIP Farm Tour brings guests via the infamous Nash Trash Tours bus out to the fields of four Williamson County area farms for a rare, in-person meet-and-greet with farmers on their own turf featuring bites from Nashville-area chefs. This portion of the event includes lunch, beverages, and transportation, as well as the dinner event.
The stops on the VIP Farm Tour include:
- Delvin Farms with bites from Emily Frith of The Corner Market Catering Company and Leland Riggan of Dessert Designs
- Tavalin Tails with guest chef Maneet Chauhan of Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- Hatcher Dairy featuring chef Crystal DeLuna-Bogan of The Grilled Cheeserie
- Noble Springs with Karla Ruiz of Karla’s Katering
The Farm-Inspired Feast, $95
The Farm-Inspired Feast, which directly follows the tour, is a seated, multi-course, dinner set inside Michael W. Smith’s Deer Valley Barn prepared by top local chefs. The meal will showcase ingredients from area farms, including those on the tour, and will include beverages paired with each course.
The menu for The Farm-Inspired Feast includes:
- Community Hour: Featuring Jack Daniels and Pickers Vodka cocktails with passed appetizers prepared by chef Hal Holden-Bache of Lockeland Table
- First Course: Salad with Radishes, Croutons and Green Goddess Dressing prepared by chef Margot McCormack of Margot Café
- Main Course: Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Sweet Potato and Kale Salad with Warm Onion Vinaigrette prepared by chef Margot McCormack
- Dessert: Strawberries & Cream, Lemon Doughnuts and Meringue prepared by pastry chefs Rebekah Turshen of City House and Lisa Marie White of Marsh House & Killebrew Coffee at the Thompson Hotel
WHEN: VIP Farm Tour begins at 9:30 a.m and Farm Inspired Feast begins at 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: Michael W. Smith’s Deer Valley Barn | 1725 Lawrence Rd. Franklin, TN 37069
ABOUT THE NASHVILLE CHAPTER OF LES DAMES D’ESCOFFIER
Les Dames Nashville is the 30th chapter of LDEI, an international organization of women leaders who create a supportive culture in their communities to achieve excellence in the food, beverage and hospitality professions. To do this, more than 1,800 members in more than 30 chapters worldwide provide leadership, educational opportunities and host philanthropic events within their communities. Visit LDEI.org for more information about our international organization.
Les Dames d’Escoffier Nashville is an invitational organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education and philanthropy.