On Thursday, November 15, Lillie Belle’s tea room is set to host its first ever mystery dinner, set behind the picturesque backdrop of a 120 year-old historic building. Featuring a gourmet chef-prepared multi-course meal, entertainment and a special presentation featuring celebrated mystery author, Tom Collins, this elegant evening will feature a gourmet, locally-sourced meal prepared by Lillie Belle’s Chef Lela (see menu details below), music provided by guitar virtuoso and Ambassador of Music City, David Andersen, and a special presentation prepared by Tom Collins, which will require audience participation.
- Imported Cheeses & Assortment of wine
- Signature butternut squash bisque with red chile cream and mint with homemade croutons
- Melody of mixed greens with dried-cranberries, sunflower seeds and bacon served with house dressing, balsamic vinaigrette and coarse-ground French mustard
- Beef Wellington with choice of red wine demi-reduction peppercorn sauce, horse radish sauce and béarnaise sauce
- Marinated honey bourbon, fresh herb encrusted salmon
- Classic French dauphinois, thinly sliced potatoes, with nutmeg parmesan cheese sauce
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with cracked brown pepper and sea salt
- Sautéed young asparagus
- Assorted artisan rolls and breads
- Caramel infused bread pudding featuring a medley of apricots, apples and raisins
- Traditional French Crème Bruleè with fresh fruit
About Lillie Belle’s: Built in 1892, this historic Queen Anne-style Victorian home still maintains much of its original beauty and structure, providing a picturesque space for any event, including; weddings, receptions, tea, lunch and bridal or baby showers. Purchased in 2002 by Bud and Barbara Carman, Lillie Belle’s continues to serve as a restaurant and even venue, serving chef-prepared lunch five days a week from 10:30 a.m.-2:00p.m. and “Tea Time Tuesdays”, where guests can enjoy a Victorian afternoon tea.
For more information on Tom Collins and Mark Rollins Adventures, please visitwww.markrollinsadventures.com.