Franklin & Nashville, TN (August 16, 2017) – Kings Dining & Entertainment at CoolSprings Galleria will be hosting a Total Eclipse Watch party on August 21st complete with games, free eclipse glasses and a special viewing party for The Total Eclipse. Celebrate all weekend with Eclipse-inspired activities, including bands, karaoke, DJ’s and more.
- Any guest who brings in Eclipse Glasses will receive a free game & discounted food specials
- Eclipse viewing party on the patio featuring a DJ with Prizes along with food & drink specials
- Enter to win Eclipse Glasses by texting SHADES to 444222 through Friday, 8/18 at 2pm
The event will also feature Signature Cocktails:
- Umbra Calór: a spicy, smoky margarita with Sombra Mezcal, pineapple juice, agave, Goslings Rum, fresh lime juice, a chili salt rim garnished with a fresh serrano pepper
- Bacon in the Shade: a bacon infused Bloody Mary with Bakon Vodka, Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, a splash of Miller Lite, and a salt and pepper rim
- Totality: sweet and fruity with a punch featuring Goslings Dark Rum, pineapple juice, Grenadine, layered in a whiskey glass and garnished with an orange cherry flag
Eclipse Timing on Monday 8.21.17 for Total Eclipse Viewing at Kings Dining & Entertainment, CoolSprings Galleria:
- Kings at CoolSprings Galleria opens at 10:30 AM CST & the festivities begin
- Partial eclipse begins: 11:58 AM CST
- Start of totality: 1:27 PM CST
- Total Eclipse duration: 1 minute 55 seconds
- End of totality: 1:29 PM CST
- Partial eclipse ends: 2:54 PM CST
- Over 1 million people will travel the nation to view “The Great American Eclipse” for the first time in over 99 years
About Kings Dining & Entertainment
Kings Dining & Entertainment was founded in 2002 on a mission to create a new dining experience revitalizing the charm and nostalgia of bowling, billiards, and other “low tech” social games that had faded in America since their heyday. To create the experience, gaming was paired with delicious food made from scratch with fresh ingredients, creatively fun and nostalgic cocktails and carefully curated beer lists. Rounding out the package is a beautiful 25,000 square foot entertainment venue, featuring award-winning design, best-in-industry sound, and lighting.
About CoolSprings Galleria
CoolSprings Galleria is a more than one million square-foot super-regional shopping destination featuring more than 150 stores including Apple, American Girl, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brighton Collectibles, The Cheesecake Factory, Forever 21, H&M, J. Crew, Kings Dining & Entertainment , Pottery Barn, Pandora, White House | Black Market, Williams-Sonoma and many more. CoolSprings Galleria is anchored by Belk, Dillard’s, JCPenney, and Macy’s and is conveniently located off I-65 at exits 68 and 69, just fifteen miles south of Nashville. For additional information, find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/CoolSpringsGalleria, follow us on Twitter @ShopCoolSprings or visit www.CoolSpringsGalleria.com.