Whether it is a date with your spouse, fiance, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, etc; there is something for everyone! Here are some ideas to give you a jump start on planning:
- Valentine’s with Sheryl Crow and the Nashville Symphony
Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sam’s Place – Music for the Spirit at the Rymanwith Fisk Jubilee Singers®, Dave Barnes, Love and Theft and more
Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 7:00 PM
- Judah and The Lion with Special Guest Future Thieves
Presented By: WMA, AC Entertainment, and Lightning 100
Saturday, February 13, at War Memorial Auditorium
- Southern Fried Funeral by Pull-Tight Players Theatre
Matinee Showing: Sunday, February 14 at 2:30 pm
- Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Nashville in Nashville
February 13, 2016, at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
The Hot Chocolate 15k/5k returns to Nashville, are you ready? It’s the event for the whole family! A brisk 15k or 5k run, with inflatables and games to occupy the kids and an ALL-CHOCOLATE post-race party that will blow your mind. Join thousands of your fellow runners & enjoy some of the sweetest miles you’ll ever run! There will be TONS of chocolate! Tons? TONS.
- Disney Live: Mickey & Minnie’s Doorway to Magic in Nashville
February 14, 2016, at the Bridgestone Arena
Open the door to reveal mesmerizing worlds of unforgettable Disney moments and grand illusions with Disney Live! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway to Magic Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt. Join Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the comical duo of Donald and Goofy as 25 of your favorite Disney characters surprise and captivate at every turn of the knob! See the Fairy Godmother transform Cinderella’s rags into a beautiful ball gown in a split second; the Toy Story gang defy the dimensions of Andy’s toy box with the help of the green army men; and the spectacular stage debut of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider as they rise into the sky amidst the floating lanterns. With special appearances by Snow White, Tinker Bell andAladdin’s Genie, you never know what to expect or who might join in the fun. In Disney Live! Mickey and Minnie’s Doorway to Magic you hold the ultimate key to unlocking your imagination.
- Eric Gnezda at the Bluebird Cafe at 8 pm.
- Jim & Layla’s Country Hillbilly Bluegrass Inn
February 14, at 4 pm.
- Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky in Nashville
February 14, at 3:00 pm.
- Jimmy Charles February 14, at 10:00 pm at Swingin’ Doors Saloon.
February 14, 2016
- Salud! Cooking School at Whole Foods Market
Valentine Dinner with perfect Pairings in Nashville at 6:00 PM