Discover what winter should be! Sail away to the Caribbean with Franklin Synergy Bank’s Pineapple Gold Club.
These great features are included:
- Outstanding 7-night cruise sailing from Fort Lauderdale, visiting ports of Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti plus two glorious days at sea throughout.
- Celebrity Silhouette captures the very essence of premium cruising. Shimmering in sophistication from bow to stern, she will exceed your expectations as soon as you step aboard. Delight in your choice of ten exceptional dining venues. Relax in chic and spacious accommodations. Be surprised to feel grass beneath your feet at the Lawn Club as you sail out to sea. With every imaginable comfort, along with Celebrity’s unrivaled guest services, you are bound for an unsurpassed experience.
- Roundtrip transfers to Nashville International Airport
- Roundtrip airfare from Nashville to Fort Lauderdale airport
- Roundtrip transfers to/from the pier in Fort Lauderdale
- Gratuities for shipboard personnel ($95 value)
- Port charges, taxes, custom fees, fuel surcharges (subject to change)
- Franklin Synergy Bank Escort
- Nomad Adventure Escort
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance, including trip cancellation/interruption insurance, for covered reasons. Preexisting conditions are covered, provided you are not disabled from travel at the time you make your trip deposit. Insurance premium is non-refundable at final payment. Please see Certificate of Insurance. ($130 value)
- Not included are optional shore excursions and items of a personal nature Price Based on Double Occupancy:$2070 Inside $2350 Oceanview $2360 Balcony Concierge A deposit of $500 per person or $1,000 per cabin is due at time of reservation. Final payment is due no later than November 16, 2012. (Single rate or Suite availability upon request)
- Passports are required for this cruise and all names on reservations must match Passport. Passport must be valid for 6 months after cruise completion.
- Click here for more information…