FRANKLIN, TN – Leadership Franklin is pleased to announce its twenty-third class.
The following are the members of the 2018-2019 Leadership Franklin class:
- Steve Bacon, Harpeth Associates
- Jenny Clarke, Mallory Valley Utility District
- Walker Entwistle, Stites & Harbison, PLLC
- Michelle Hatcher, City of Franklin Water Department
- Cole Hodges, Franklin Synergy Bank
- Lee Hunter, Capstar Bank
- Jason Kaplan, Franklin Synergy Bank
- Scott Legieza, City of Franklin Police Department
- Tina Lilly, First Tennessee Bank
- Lynn Maddox, Vanderbilt University
- Tony McAlister, QuikQ
- Eric McElroy, WSP USA
- Leslie Mitchell, Williamson County Government
- Jimmy Philips, BMC Metal Works
- Chad Schmidt, Sheridan Public Relations
- Lacie Simonton, The Parkes Companies, Inc.
- Megan Weisinger, Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Kurt Winstead, Rudy Winstead Turner, PLLC/Brigadier General Tennessee National Guard
- Christopher Whitney, One Generation Away
- Shedrick Wright, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation
Leadership Franklin is a non-profit organization that develops leadership and community engagement and furthers a vision for Franklin and Williamson County. More information can be found at www.leadershipfranklin.org.