“At Moody’s Tire we strive to have excellent customer service and to provide our customers with a fair product at a fair price.”
Brothers Tom and Ed Moody got into the tire business in 1944. Moody Tire & Auto Service, originally called Moody Brother’s, started its business in downtown Franklin, Tn. They routinely worked day and night to meet the needs of their customers.
Moody’s Tire then moved to its current location on Columbia Avenue where they have continuously added employment and space to help meet the needs of our rapidly growing community of Williamson County.
For three generations, family members and their extended family of associates have helped build the business from a small town tire shop to the oldest owned and operated family business in Franklin, Tn. Today, Moody’s Tire is comprised of a commercial service center providing tires and service ranging from small industrial to large earthmover and retail service offering a total compliment of quality tires, routine maintenance, and major repairs.